Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rainy day craft

Well, our power went out yesterday and the kids were having fun re-discovering their toys so I had some time to actually do something. I have always wanted to crochet a hat, and had tried once before, but it didn't work out so well. I was able to get online with my iPod touch and watch a few tutorials on youtube. I started out with one, then decided to freehand the rest because I had a hard time following the directions exactly. I was so excited when it actually came out looking like a hat! It was pretty boring being brown, so I crocheted a pink flower and I think it looks pretty cute. I'm not sure if I can pull it off though...




I am in the process of making a pink one for Mia, but am not sure how it is turning out. I'll post pics later :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment