Monday, April 12, 2010

Owl Pillow

I am totally obsessed with Owls as decorations for kids rooms.  I designed a baby shower invitation with the cutest little owl guy on it and the mommy to be loves it.  I'm not sure what it is, I just love the idea of using a more non-baby type decoration.  Here is the invitation I did:

 I thought he was so cute I wanted to use him somewhere else, and decided to make my first applique pillow for Mia's room.  She has a new comforter that is more bold than her usual light pink & green one.  It has magenta, bright green and some black.  For this pillow I just used a bunch of scrap pieces I had laying around.  He turned out so adorable I want to make more! 


So adorable and he matches perfectly :o)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable. Especially love the ric rack detail. Great job!

    ReplyDelete